20091124

Can I Get Some Sleep?

Good Morning everybody. It has been said or studies show that our bodies operate best when we receive 8 hours of sleep. People operate worst when they receive more than, or less than 8 hours. Most of us in our hustle and bustle type of lifestyle don't have time for sleeping 8 hours. I know before reading the information that I'm presenting to you, I thought that I was on the right course, sleep as little as possible so that I can get the most out of my day. After reading this information, I think I'm going to try and implement 8 hours into my regimen as well. I know that is a hard thing to do for most of us. In order for me to get 8 hours of sleep, that would mean that I would have to go to bed at 10 p.m and stay asleep until 6 a.m.. If I follow this schedule when will I have time to study and do all the other things that a woke person needs to do? For now this is something that I need to keep in the back of my head to strive for, because right now my lifestyle is to busy. What about you? Let me know what you think. Please leave me a comment. Just click on the comments icon below and express your exact thoughts on the matter. So in your quest for good health today, do me and yourself a favor do a good deed. GOD willing a good deed cancels out a bad one. Have a blessed day. Click on this link http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20 and buy you or your loved ones something nice today.

Quote of the Day: No matter how bad you think your situation is in life there is always someone with a situation that's worst than yours. So keep your head up, consider yourself blessed and make the best of every situation.

Vista Print is giving away FREE business cards click on the vista print icon to the right and follow the FREE business cards link all the way to the check out and get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20