20091114

From My experience

Good Morning Everybody, how are you this morning? Todays' topic is colon cleansing. Are they really effective, do they do want people claim they do? Well from my personal experience, colon cleanses are highly effective. I remember my first cleanse, I was about 205lbs. and was just trying to turn over a new leaf. I felt that starting with my health was a great idea. So I started taking a colon cleanse and stayed on it for two months. After the first month I noticed a difference in the way I felt, my skin complexion and a whole lot of other things that I felt were of immense importance. Also after the first month on the program my co-workers started to ask me what kind of diet I was on? After continuing on towards my second month they started to ask me how much weight did I want to loss and was I alright? They had never seen me this small before. And after two consecutive months on the program I was finally finished. I felt great. I felt like I had conquered the world.
My testimony is, the colon cleanse made me feel, look, and think that I was healthy. After two months of following a disciplined program, I was more conscious of what I put in body, and the activities I got involved in. Even though I was not interested in losing any weight, I think I probably lost about 10-15 lbs. maybe more maybe less. The point of this story is, for anyone wanting to loss weight and/or just trying to become more healthy, I think a colon cleanse is a great place to start. May GOD Bless you on your journey to a healthier you. Please leave me a comment, a question, or a gripe.

P.S. Bare in mind that I am not a doctor, nor is this medical advice, it is only my opinion, and my personal experince.

Phrase of the Day: If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got. So if you want different results in your life, try different avenues.

Click on the VistaPrint link to the right and get your 250 FREE business cards.

http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20





No comments:

Post a Comment

http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20