20091125

Hey Honey!!

Good Morning Everybody.Today I'll touch on the subject of honey. There are so many uses for honey in the healing of the human body, that I scarcely know where to begin. It has been reported that honey is a memory aid, an anti-viral, antibacterial, an anti-fungal and a blood purifier. That's just to name a few. Honey is also a good sweetener, so if some people might have trouble taking honey, it can be mixed in with their favorite beverage as a sugar substitute. I have also used honey on cuts and scrapes, and let me tell you, it definitely speeds up the healing process, drastically. As I said earlier it is a antibacterial so it makes great sense to use honey on cuts, scrapes and things of that nature. This topic of honey is too vast for me to cover, so I'm stopping right here. I just thought I would remind you as well as myself of the powers of honey. It has been said that, if you take a gulp of honey for 3 days straight ever month wont anything drastic happen to. I think I'm going to try that. So in your quest for good health today please do me and yourself a favor. Do a good deed, and remember GOD willing a good deed cancels out a bad one. And we need all of the good deeds that life has to offer. Click right here http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20 and go shopping. Have a great day!!



Thought of the Day: If a person knows everything, what can you teach him? absolutely nothing because he/she knows everything. Let's not become unteachable. Let's try and keep our minds open so that we can continue to learn from the cradle to the grave.



Vista Print is giving away FREE business cards, click on the vista print banner to the right and get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20