20091109

How Herbs changed My life.

For years I had been suffering with Painful menstrual cramps and ovulation pain, in part due to the disease endometriosis. After years of chronic suffering 14 out of 30 days every month, I finally decided to go with the advice of my OB/GYN and have surgery. The surgical procedure removed endometriosis and the scar tissue that the disease caused. I was told that I would probably never have children again. Shortly after marrying my husband and with his encouragement, I started eating healthier. I incorporated a high fiber, low fat diet into my meals. Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day was a must. My husband also introduced me to a herbal supplement that proclaimed healing properties, and that would promote a healthier well being. In which it did. After only about 2-3 months of taking the herbal supplement we found out that we were expecting a baby. What a surprise, being that I was soon going to be scheduled for a hysterectomy. Herbal supplements with it healing abilities and life altering effects changed my life forever. We now have a beautiful healthy son. So never underestimate to power of herbs, I think they were the first form of medicine GOD gave to man. Greatfully the Authors wife.

1 comment:

  1. Your right, herbs were GOD's first and only natural medication for man. If you think about all the undiscovered natural medications that are still out there hidden man has maybe only found a few. We are to busy trying to lab create the next best pill that will cost everyone an arm and a leg. I knew people in the military when I was still in that wouldnt take certain medications because they werent natural.

    ReplyDelete

http://astore.amazon.com/heame-20